Call for abstracts
Call for Abstracts 2nd International CNHW Conference – «Effective Measures to keep our Treasures – How to care for Health Professionals and Family Caregivers», on the 19th and 20th of November, 2020
The official conference language is English.
Abstracts can be submitted and presented in English, German or French. The chosen language of the abstract corresponds to the presentation language of the contribution. All slides (PPT) must be written in English.
- Oral presentation: 25 minutes and 5 minutes discussion
- Poster presentation: lead, 3-5 minutes
- Presentation format (Oral presentation, Poster presentation)
- Type (Practice, Scientific)
- Authors (Name and initial(s) of the Author(s), including the institutional affiliation in superscript numbers after each author - Example: White, B. J.,1 & Black, D.2)
- Institutions (max. 2 institutions for each author - Example: 1Bern University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland)
- Presenting person (Presenters’ last name and initial(s))
- Research question / aim
- Method / procedure
Length: Limited to max. 500 words. Longer abstracts are not accepted.
Reviewing and anonymization: The abstract is assessed anonymously by the Scientific Advisory Board. Therefore, it is important that the abstract does not mention names of people or institutions that indicate the authorship.